Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Radical Fishing

In this game, you are a fisherman. You fish. Then when the fish come up you shoot them in the sky. This makes no scene what so ever. You get the money for blowing up the fish in air. This game is really stupid. But I do happen to like it. I think it is addicting, and I have beaten it a whole bunch of times. Ha! There is something I can beat. Anyway, what you do is you try to dodge the fish, going down, as soon as you touch a fish, the string comes back up, and at this point you want to get fish. When you get back to the surface, the fish go flying into space. So you shoot them. They explode, and turn into only blood. You can also buy things at the shop, like weights, that allows you to start lower down, or a better gun to shot the fish with.  In the picture, you can see how many meters down he is, the fish he's catching, and the fuel left in his chainsaw. The chainsaw allows you to cut through fish at the beginning, so you get down farther. Okay I'm done. You know how hard it is to wright all of this? It's not actually hard is it? It's just because I'm bad at all these games? That doesn't even make scene. Okay I've wrote too much. Ohhh dang. I forgot about the
                                                                   TIPS
1. WHAT I DO, IS I BUY THE CHAINSAW, AND THE ELECTRIC SHOCK THING, I GO DOWN FAR UNTIL THE FISH GETS SHOCKED, THEN I USE THE CHAINSAW THE REST OF THE WAY.
2. WHEN TYPING, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TAKE BREAKS.


                            Okay, I got to go, before I explode. So good luck, here's the link, and bye!
http://www.addictinggames.com/funny-games/radical-fishing-game.jsp

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment