Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Bloons games

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of these games. They started off with the monkey that had to shoot the balloons with a bow and arrow. Then there were some other games like Bloon Tower Defense, Bloons super monkey, Hot Air Bloon, and then they started to do things like: More Bloons. Which was just Bloons 2, where you shoot the balloons with the arrows. They even made a Bloons Junior. Now me, I never really liked the Bloons games. I just didn't like the idea. I'm sure a lot of the people reading this, have other opinions, but this one was just mine. This picture on the right is taken from: More Bloons. As you can see it gives you: the amount of arrows you have, the amount of balloons that you need to pop, your best score on the level, a main menu, and a more games button that will bring you to all the other Bloons games. So that is the original Bloons game. Now the other popular game, is a base off of all the games, where you put things to shoot at the things that are coming through. Of course in this game, the things that you shoot are balloons, some of the things that you shoot with are monkeys. The picture is below.

I am not going to say good luck, because I don't like the game, so see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment