Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Electric Man 2


In this game, you are a man who is electric. You use A,S,D,Q,E, and W to fight. It seems more confusing than it is. All you do is kill off the people that you are fighting, before they kill you. The part that you are electric doesn't matter. Like all games, each level is harder than the other. For me, however, every level is hard. But for most people, the first set of levels are a piece of banana. That's not the saying, is it? Whatever. This game is kind of fun though. I like it. You might not like. I don't care. This is my blog. I can say whatever I want. Oh well. In this picture, electric man is flipping somebody. You can also see the life and the battery power. (You will figure out what the battery power is, when you play it.) There is a main menu button, and a quality button. It also has the amount of life, the enemy's have. There are also some
                                                                       TIPS
1. DON'T WORRY ABOUT EXING OUT. IF YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR CODE, YOU CAN JUST TYPE IT IN, AND CONTINUE.
2. IF YOU ARE LOW IN LIFE, TRY TO ONLY ATTACK, WHEN THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE ATTACKING YOU.
How were those? Bad? Yeah I thought so. Good luck! Here's the link. Subscribe!
http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/electricman2.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment