Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Don't Even Know

This is a funny game. I have to admit, it is sort of stupid, and I bet if you really play it, you will agree with me, but it is fun, and funny. I really like it, and I like getting new times, of beating the game. It isn't too easy, but it is fairly easy. I don't have too much to say about this game. I guess you do things by clicking, and you follow the directions, but besides that there isn't much to it. Instead of using the word: You, the say: Joo. I think that is stupid. But what do I know, I can't even beat don't shoot the puppy. Anyway, play it. It's fun. If not, make it fun, if you really don't want to do that, then don't play it. Okay so in the picture you have to make him get eat? I don't even know what that means. Ha ha ha get it? The game is called I don't even know, so-never mind. Anyway, Spoiler alert! All you have to do is click him. So here are some
                                                     TIPS
1. WATCH THE WALK THROUGH ON YOUTUBE


Here is the link. See you next time, and good luck! Bye! Subscribe!
http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/idontevenknow.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment