Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Crash The Robot

In this game you are a person who is trying to crash the robot. You have bombs. You may have one, two, three.. So on bombs. You use the bombs to blow up boxes, towards buttons, to crash the robot. When the robot dies, you beat the level. This is game that I like. I think it is a fun. Even though, I can't beat it. It is still fun. Play it. Or don't. I can't tell you what to do. Anyway, if you don't like it, please complain to my secretary. Wait a minute. I don't have a secretary. Okay them complain to the people that made the game. In this picture, you didn't have a bomb, you have a box. You move  the rainbow arrow thing, so that the box will go flying onto the button, which triggers some weird thing, that makes the robot kill himself. There are lamps. and other boxes in your way. That's so mean. There is also a walk through button.(My best friend) a menu button, and a mute button. How exciting! So now
                 
                                                                      TIPS
Let me finish!
                                                                         NO
wait, let me-

1. LOOK AT WHERE THE BOX WILL GO, IF YOU PLACE A BOMB NEXT TO IT.
2. YOU GET POINTS THAT DON'T MATTER AT ALL, SO MAKE SURE NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THEM
                                                        Here are some
                     TOO LATE
Whatever. Anyway, enjoy the game. Here's the link. Good luck! Subscribe!
http://www.addictinggames.com/funny-games/crash-the-robot-game.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment