Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Max dirt bike

In this game, you are a guy on a motorcycle. You use all the arrow keys to control and move your guy. You must get over small obstacles without flipping over on your head. I really like this game. It gets you. You want to keep playing. The thing I don't like is that it is easy to win, and when you do win, it just starts over. I mean not that it really matters, but it feels good when it tells you that you won. (I'm just kidding. I couldn't care less.)
But it is really easy to win. Or at least I think so. You might think otherwise, so I should just stop talking and talk about the picture. In the picture, the guy is going over an obstacle in level 2. There are only 20 levels. The background also changes colors, as you get through the levels. It goes from orange and red (That's in the picture.) Then it is blue and white, and then Green. So there isn't too much to say about this game, except it is fun, easy-oh wait I was supposed to stop saying that- and the background changes. That's it and now for some
                                                              TIPS
1. WHEN GOING DOWN A HILL, SLOW DOWN! OTHERWISE YOU WILL DIE.


                           Well that's it. Good luck! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment